LIFE SCIENCES SOFTWARE: PHARMACEUTICAL & MEDICAL DEVICE
Developers, manufacturers and distributors of pharmaceutical and medical device products are among the most highly regulated of all businesses today, needing a software solution to match. Compliance with international and national regulatory requirements including FDA (21 CFR) and cGMPs, in addition to the management and control of customer demand and new product innovation, are key challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry today.
With new techniques and discovery, manufacturers need to be more innovative than ever─and more aware of emerging regulation. Managing complex supply chains and traceability requirements effectively are key to quality assurance and brand protection.
IFS Applications addresses these needs by providing a fully integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution. Whether you are struggling to adhere to regulation, deal with complex processes or simply trying to take the business away from spreadsheet proliferation to build a more cohesive organization, IFS has the solution for you.
- Mixed-mode production capabilities ranging from high-volume, make-to-stock and made-to-order custom-formula solutions
- Management of complex supply chains
- Customers enablement for meeting FDA regulations
- Fully-integrated document management for handling electronic records and signatures
- An integrated quality management system
- Advanced planning and production capabilities
- Multi-level traceability and shelf life/expiration date management
- Operations delivered to the shop floor using touch screens and mobile devices
- Integrated WMS on mobile devices
Our software is delivered the way your users want it, with a modern user interface, hosted in the cloud or on-premise.
For more information on IFS Applications solutions for Life Sciences, contact us at 800-455-5996 or firstname.lastname@example.org.