Corning Data’s fixed fee audit engagements can make sure your JD Edwards system is secure, operating at peak performance, and providing your users with the tools they need:
A targeted review of a functional area to help you develop a plan for extending JD Edwards functionality beyond your four walls, including Mobile Applications, Self Service Applications, and other user-interface optimized solutions.
A targeted review of a functional area to help you develop a plan for process automation including Orchestrator, IoT, Workflow, and Notifications.
A targeted review of a functional area to help you develop a plan for deployment of user productivity features such as UX One, Café One Frames, Enterprise One Pages, Advanced Queries, Watch Lists, and other User Defined Objects (UDOs).
Whether it is application responsiveness or time outs, slow running UBEs, or intermittent errors, performance issues are the number one end user complaint. A fast running system is the key to user productivity, but more hardware isn’t always the solution. Corning Data’s EnterpriseOne Performance Audit goes under the covers to:
- Review technical system setup
- Review infrastructure configuration
- Identify and troubleshoot slow running applications
- Document findings and recommendations for remediation
Do you have aging hardware, operating systems or databases reaching the end of support, or planning your next upgrade? If so, you need to consider moving your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or World system to hosting in the Cloud. Corning Data has a structured methodology to help:
- Define your technology requirements
- Architect your Cloud solution
- Design your Cloud migration
- Budget for your project
This engagement can help prepare you for an internal audit or security redesign project. Key components include:
- Review of system security configuration
- Review of user Roles
- Review of user and Role security configuration
- Identification of security vulnerabilities and risks
- Recommendations for remediation
For more information, contact us at 800-455-5996 or firstname.lastname@example.org.