What in the World Should I Do? – Digital Transformation for JD Edwards World Customers with John Walczak at InFocus
Corning Data will be at Quest’s InFocus August 14-16 at the Sheraton Downtown Denver with our JD Edwards experts and our stunning Move Up exhibit at Booth #416. Corning Data Vice President John Walczak will present a case study on options for World clients looking to continue their digital transformation.
If you haven’t already, REGISTER NOW to take advantage of discount conference pricing!
Already registered? Add John’s session to your conference agenda now!
To catch John’s session:
When: 8:00 – 9:00am, Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2017
Where: Governor’s Square 9
Session ID: JDE-103630
Abstract: JD Edwards World customers don’t have to be left behind in the journey to Digital Transformation. In this session, we will explore your options as a World customer. Topics include functionality in the latest version of World that lays the foundation for your Digital Transformation, considerations when exploring an EnterpriseOne migration, and how third-party products such as DSI can help connect your enterprise, your customers and your suppliers. Corning Data will provide examples of how some of our customers are digitizing their data, reducing paper and eliminating manual data entry. Learn how you can improve your processes and business with a World Digital Transformation road map.
Check out Corning Data’s recent post on why the time may be right for your business to move from World to EnterpriseOne.
Five reasons (Besides What in the World Should I Do?) you should come to InFocus:
- Come for the Content: learn from peers, JD Edwards teams, and solution providers through more than 220 deep-dive sessions in ten tracks. View Content.
- Stay for the Networking: make invaluable connections and grow your network with hundreds of JD Edwards users like you.View Networking.
- Interact with Oracle JD Edwards: access more in-depth information about the product than anywhere else and get your questions answered by the experts. View JD Edwards involvement.
- Share knowledge and ideas: participate and collaborate through new programs, including JD Edwards Ideathon and Buddy Match. View New Programs.
- Explore solution providers: find people who can help you solve challenges you and your organization face. View Exhibitors.
It’s going to be a great event. See you there!