Corning Data will take our stunning Move Up exhibit on the road once again to JD Edwards InFocus 17 in Denver, Colorado August 14-16. Be sure to stop in at Booth 416 to talk with our experienced team of professionals.
Corning Data Vice President John Walczak will also present BREAKING BAD: Better Response to Customer Demand with Fulfillment Management. Register in advance so you don’t miss out!
Session ID: JDE103530
Track: Manufacturing and Distribution, Supply Chain Management
Day: Monday, Aug. 14
Location: Plaza Court 7
Abstract: Are you “robbing Peter to pay Paul?” Are newly placed sales orders taking the supply from your priority customers? Do you have to allocate orders outside of the system? Does your customer demand exceed your supply? These very relevant issues have a solution within the JD Edwards application framework Fulfillment Management. Learn how Lindt Chocolate tackled this issue in their rapidly growing multi-seasonal environment. This session, appropriate for business leaders and functional leaders, will give you a real world example of how Lindt Chocolate teamed with Corning Data to leverage Fulfillment Management with their Sales Order, Back Order, Commitment, Picking and Transportation Management Processes.
John will team up with client Richard Hauck, software applications manager at Lindt & Sprungli Inc (USA) to share:
- how Corning Data enabled the Lindt’s digital transformation with creative solutions on this challenging and mission critical order fulfillment topic applicable to many customer service organizations.
- demonstrate how Corning Data leveraged the EnterpriseOne Sales Order fulfillment capabilities and significantly enhanced that by implementing the EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management module.
- discuss how we streamlined our order fulfillment process while eliminating spreadsheets and outside of the system activity, resulting in better organizational visibility, reduced fulfillment costs and efforts and improved customer satisfaction.
Five reasons (besides John Walczak) to come to InFocus 2017:
- Come for the Content: learn from peers, JD Edwards teams, and solution providers through more than 220 deep-dive sessions in ten tracks. View Content.
- Stay for the Networking: make invaluable connections and grow your network with hundreds of JD Edwards users like you.View Networking.
- Interact with Oracle JD Edwards: access more in-depth information about the product than anywhere else and get your questions answered by the experts. View JD Edwards involvement.
- Share knowledge and ideas: participate and collaborate through new programs, including JD Edwards Ideathon and Buddy Match. View New Programs.
- Explore solution providers: find people who can help you solve challenges you and your organization face. View Exhibitors.